A number of unique features set Schneider-Kreuznach optical filters apart from other filters on the market. One of the most important features is the consistently high transmission without transmission fluctuations. The filters open quickly to provide maximum light output while blocking unwanted wavelengths. In addition, the tolerance is less than 1% and all filters are inspected and controlled to ensure they meet the highest quality standards.
Key features of Schneider-Kreuznach industrial filters:
Our optical filters feature high-quality glass with exceptionally low tolerances. We source substrates exclusively from reputable manufacturers to ensure outstanding quality. Through this careful selection, we reduze wavefront deformation to an absolute minimum, resulting in nearly undistorted image quality.
- Consistent transmission without fluctuations
- Steep edges and blocking of wavelengths
- <1% tolerance
- Guaranteed quality and cleanliness
- Stackable for easy filter combination
- Customized coating and in-house development
- RoHS/REACH compliant and free from harmful substances
- ISO 9001 certified for EU compliance
- Easy-to-clean and robust
- various sizes and shapes available